
What more trees? Yes, this one for Margaret. Unfortunately we can't eat these. The trees are loaded with berries but it looks as if nothing eats them and with every garden having its own resident black and grey squirrel... the evidence is overwhelming... they must be poisonous.
Had a great weekend with the Calgary equivalent of the Knitting and Stitching show. About a fifth the size but I learnt a lot from the stall holders and it was an adventure getting there since I hadn't been on the C-train before. So today I am off to catch up with some contacts I made there. And I might give in to the temptation of buying an embellisher... they are on offer, and I can justify one at a lower price....
Also Al and I joined John as he shopped for his hobby (DIY) - actually he hates the job of putting up all our pictures every time we move... Anyway we (Al and I) discovered the banks of little drawers of all manner of washers, screws and bits of metal of amazingly intricate shapes... potential in these I feel sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment