Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a new year 2013

We have done a lot at the house since the last entry but this is a short that Dan made after his first visit to the house.
And I hope we will have a comparative short in late January when we will make our next visit there - eh Dan???
This video will not playback on iPhones and some other mobile devices due to licensing restrictions.
Click Watch on YouTube.

2 comments:

Christina Nienaber-Roberts said...

Love the video of the house - it is SOOO you, Dan, and the house SOOO all of you!!! Looking forwrad to the oportunity to visit you there. Love and hugzzz, Christina

Karin Millson said...

I hope there is more to come on the blog very soon. Including another piece of footage from Dan. I must get this done as I haven't sent out season's greetings yet... Oh the shame.