Monday, April 6, 2009

Model skiers


At last another entry on our blog - where HAVE we been you ask... I guess the truth is I am spreading myself a little thinly right now.
At last a photo that Miss Vanity 2009 will allow on the blog... that is Mrs Vanity actually me, KJ. Aliya looks great anywhere - I am her mum I can say that.
Spring skiing at Nakiska, (hence not much snow on beautiful view behind us - too low..... we went out just for the afternoon! and had a great time. After our 3 days at Fernie (British Columbia) two weeks ago, Al's confidence was up up and away and we tackled 3 black diamond runs without blinking (almost). The snow was lufly and the weather equally so.
I will try to catch up with a few thing this week but not promising. Too much art going on.

Hope you are reading this Ingrid!

No comments: