I can't put her name - because of identity theft you know, but you all know who she is.
The leaves all came down and the neighbours all swept and swept to keep the lawns and drive-ways free of leaves. We don't understand. We like the leaves. Clearly this one loves the leaves. They know we are British because of the state of our garden!
Now it is winter. We have had two good rains of snow already. Not really dumps of snow... just rains that even white-washed the backs of squirrels as they house-sat the bird-feeders. Wish I had taken a photo for you. And yesterday there were car accidents all over the place and I didn't even notice any ice. John said it is a good thing I had the winter tyres put on last week. They say it is going to be a very bad winter... (some say 'good winter" not 'bad').
Still, it is raining in Vancouver, or, it is still raining in Vancouver - Eh Bert?
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment