So for now here is a quickie from recent days.
First my new flyer to advertise the workshops I run once a month from home. The students I have now seem to enjoy what we do and we certainly see talent and wonderful work being produced. Maybe one day they will do a show of their work.
I am starting to advertise the workshops more widely now so that I can repeat the class and make it more fruitful for me! $$$ (some hope).
One of the series I am working on which feature a view through the wing mirror as well as a view out of the window. This is an unusual train, it being only engines... usually there are 100s of containers/carriages between double engines, containers stacked double-decker style and even more engines mid train... The lamppost is a feature of the composition (ahem!) It splitting the image into thirds vertically - Oh Snap.
Pumpin cleaning of course - The first job of the day for the higher class of supermarket everywhere right now.
These have been in the news in Britain recently I believe. They are regular visitors to our garden and our resident "Squirrel Killer" Aliya has a routine now, when called up from her bedroom, which is downstairs... she stomps out to the back garden and waves arms and shouts to get the squirrels to remove themselves from the bird-feeders. After only one week they are now conditioned to move when they hear the back door open. Though they don't go far and are soon back for easy pickings... well, it is easier to help yourself from the bird-feeder, than to try to remember where, buried below the grass, you left your nuts months ago....On Wednesday there was an 'agricultural' smell settled over Calgary... I don't know if it had anything to do with it but there were 100s if not 1000s of gulls in the supermarket car park at 8am. And a car drove towards them so I shot this one... not a good photo, but an aide memoir. (should that have an 'e' on it, Aliya? I think perhaps, yes).


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment