Monday, April 19, 2010

What went on in March

The weather started to change and the ice on Glenmore Reservoir looked bluer and bluer.  The plants started to sprout early.
But we were on the road again.  I might just put together a book of shots like this one as I am forever taking photos in the wing mirror.  We are driving to Jasper.  The road that we will take again in the summer with David and Belinda... it is a long way guys...
The accommodation was wonderful.  A room with a dividing door so that the adults could relax in the lounge area whilst the little ones sleep... no such luck, look at them do they look like they are ready to sleep?
Make of this what you will, but if you do want to take advantage of this offer I think I should tell you that I think it is for a limited time only.
What of the skiing at Marmott Basin I hear you ask..... well, it was very good... any photos? that remains to be seen.

No comments: