I haven't blogged since last April. Amazing, of course so much has happened and some of it is on my work blog , so I shouldn't feel disappointed at my laziness.
So I am going to spend time updating this blog now with the summer's activities that involved our family and friends.
I will work forwards from the end of the school term and my residency at ACAD.
Please view "Terry's VideoBlog +" on Daniel's own website to get a feel for the trip in July. It was very mileage focussed and poor Terry got fed up with the motorway service stations.
These views summarize what we miss about Britain in the hardware sense.
In the software we miss our family and friends... so we tried to see as many of you as possible in a 14 day period... now that takes dedication. Thanks to all who put themselves out to make space for us in the prime time summer holiday period.
In the software we miss our family and friends... so we tried to see as many of you as possible in a 14 day period... now that takes dedication. Thanks to all who put themselves out to make space for us in the prime time summer holiday period.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment